Assistant Athletic Trainer
- Bachelor's degree in athletic training, exercise science or closely related field and two years of post-baccalaureate athletic training experience.
- Athletic Trainer certification required.
- Eligible for state licensure. First Aid and CPR/AED Certifications.
- Knowledge of NCAA and ACC rules and regulations.
- Ability to travel and work hours on nights, weekends and holidays.
- Master's degree in athletic training, exercise science or closely related field
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills as well as organizational and administrative skills
- Provide healthcare services for assigned team, including but not limited to: injury prevention and evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation, practice/event coverage, physician referral, medical appointments
- Assist with the maintenance and organization of the student-athlete's medical files
- Establish and comply with a line of communication to team physicians, coaches, student-athletes, EMT's and parents (when applicable)
- Assist with the maintenance of athletic training equipment, monitor inventory and assist with the preparation of budget request
- Assist in the supervision and recruitment of undergraduate student athletic trainers
- Assist with the coordination of federal work study students in the athletic training room
- Remain current with all national and state certifications and licensure and follow the code of ethics, including annual opportunities
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Olympic Sports Medicine or Senior Director of Sports Medicine
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,041 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Soccer Club
Collegiate Sports (KY)