Assistant Coach, Student Life Sports Men's Ice Hockey D1
Essential Job Functions and Performance Indicators
- The intent of this job description is to provide a representation of the types of duties and level of responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position.
- Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
Job may require other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Playing and coaching experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities – May be representative, but not all-inclusive, of those knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the job competently.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures
- Independent discretion, along with solid and sound judgment are essential
- Strong leadership and collaborative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work collaboratively and establish and maintain effective relationships with the community, faculty, students, and staff
- Requires creativity and initiative
- Highly developed analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills are essential
- Must be able to effectively use a computer
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,031 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (OH)
Private College (MN)