Athletic Instructor, NCAA
Essential Job Duties:
Serve as Athletic Trainer in the Department of Athletics for assigned sport(s). Position is responsible for the care of student-athletes, to include prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation of the injured student-athletes under the supervision of the team physician.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Assisting in operating the athletic training room
- Ensuring proper use of equipment and facilities by student-athletes
- Working with Associate Athletics Director for Sports Medicine and the Team Physician in providing comprehensive healthcare to our student-athletes
- Maintaining medical records on student-athletes to include physical examinations and screenings, insurance information, injury evaluation and treatment records
- Attending scheduled meetings, team practices, and events, including traveling with assigned team(s) and assist with conflict coverage
- Providing emergency care when indicated; assists with maintenance of athletic training room equipment; assists with annual physical examinations and drug testing program.
Additional duties of the Athletic Trainer will include:
- Assisting with preparation of budget requests and managing inventory of supplies for athletic training room operations
- Interfacing with coaches regarding injured student-athletes
- Following the NATA Code of Ethics
- Remaining current on all state and national requirements for certification and licensure
- Agreeing to comply with all regulatory agency statues, University, ACC, and NCAA bylaws, legislation, and mandates
- Performing other duties as requested by the Associate Athletics Director for Sports Medicine. Sport assignment may be changed at the discretion of the Associate Athletics Director for Sports Medicine.
- Performs other duties as requested by the Associate Athletic Director for Sports Medicine.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree required with experience in relevant independent instructional or educational activities; specific minimum experience is at the discretion of the Director of Athletics.
- Computer competency.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with Men's Soccer at the college or professional level.
Required license or certification:
- A valid Driver’s License or the ability to obtain one prior to employment.
- NATABOC certification is required.
- Must be eligible for NC Board of Athletic Training license.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,304 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
High School Coaching
Private College (NC)
High School Coaching