Head Men's Golf Coach
- Part-time position reports to the Director of Athletics.
- Responsible for the operation of the NCAA Division III varsity intercollegiate men's golf program, including all aspects of:
- Managing the intercollegiate program within the policies, and principles of University and the NCAA.
- Responsible for compliance with University policies, state laws, including those pertaining to required clearances, conference, and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Oversight of the activities of assistant coaches, staff, boosters and student athletes to verify compliance, with a mandate to self-report violations.
- Identify, evaluate, recruit, and retain prospective student athletes.
- Coordinate practice planning, skill development and design coaching strategies.
- Adhere to general and program-specific safety policies, including the communication and enforcement of safety practices.
- Maintain certifications.
- Adhere to and support work unit's strategic plan and adhere to established programming budget within University guidelines. T
- Requires a Bachelor`s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period.
Northeast Region School
Professional Baseball Team