Head Men's and Women's Golf Coach
- Responsible for administering, managing, and leading an NCAA Division II Men’s and Women’s Golf program.
- Build and maintain a competitive, quality program that reflects positively on the image and reputation of university.
- Regionally and nationally recruit student-athletes that are successful in the classroom, on the campus, as well as on the course.
- Administer all aspects of a competitive NCAA Division II program, to include:
- Developing the game and practice schedule
- Organizing and conducting team practices
- Hiring of a graduate assistant coach
- Hosting successful golf tournaments
- Maintain a high level of contact with and communicate comfortably and effectively with administrators, faculty, staff, student-athletes, parents, alumni and donors.
- Participate in and support department and program fundraising, promotional and public relations events, campus and community outreach, and service projects.
- Provide each student-athlete with the resources and leadership to develop to their full potential in the classroom, on the course, within the community, and prepare them for successful careers after graduation.
- Knowing and abiding by all NCAA, Conference, and University rules and regulations.
- Competitive with strong leadership capability and has the ability to motivate and persuade others in a positive direction.
- Well organized, works efficiently and is successful with time management.
- Excellent communications and public relations abilities are a must.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required, graduate degree is preferred.
- Three to five years of coaching and recruiting experience in intercollegiate golf.
- Must be AED/CPR certified.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports Sponsor Site
Sports & Entertainment
Southeast Region School