Assistant AD for Marketing and Promotions
- Responsible for creating and implementing the overall marketing, promotions and advertising plans for Islanders Athletics.
- Create and implement all marketing and promotional activities for Intercollegiate Athletics with a primary focus on increasing attendance and ticket revenue at athletic events.
- Develop creative marketing strategies that build brand awareness and deliver high-quality experiences.
- Coordinate the design and production of marketing print materials.
- Coordinate activities with the ticket office and corporate sales staff for group sales and all game-day activities.
- Develop a comprehensive sports marketing plan for each of the department’s 16 sport programs.
- Assist with ticket sales for all athletic events.
- Monitor all apparel licensing and logo requirements within the department.
- Serve as a liaison to the university marketing office in regards to licensing and logo initiatives.
- Develop plans to create the strongest synergy possible between the athletic marketing operations unit and the athletic facilities and event operations staff to provide a positive and enjoyable fan experience at home sporting and department events for all guests attending.
- Serve as the primary athletics department liaison to campus entities and Greater Corpus Christi community groups and organizations for the purpose of developing partnerships that are advantageous to the financial growth of the program.
- Exercise knowledge of NCAA, Conference, and University rules, regulations, policies, and procedures as they pertain to the position.
- Work with marketing staff and athletic business office staff to guarantee adherence to budget guidelines and fiscal responsibility on a monthly basis.
- Serve as the primary department liaison to the athletic department's spirit groups.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: