Director of Player Personnel, Football
- Bachelor's Degree
MS Office Experience Required:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access
Other Computer and Software Skills Required
- High proficiency with Recruiting Radar, OT Scouting Evaluation Software, XO (Thunder) Software and Font Rush.
- Adobe Illustrator, ability to catalog, digitize videos/tapes and work with various types of recruiting media software.
- Criminal Background Check (CBC).
Experience and Other Skills Required
- Three years of experience working in a football personnel/recruiting capacity.
- Experience determining academic eligibility of prospective student-athletes via analysis of academic transcripts.
Description of Job Duties
- Oversight of day-to-day recruiting operations.
- Facilitate and catalog evaluation process for recruiting.
- Manage personnel structure, schedules, vision, and direction.
- Supervise personnel student assistants and schedules.
- Organize and prepare for recruiting meetings.
- Initial identification and evaluation of prospects and top underclassmen.
- Filter prospects for staff by area and position to ensure recruiting efficiency.
- Assist Head Coach and Recruiting Coordinator in decision-making process for PSA's (Prospective Student Athletes).
- Assist in evaluation and initial eligibility with operations and academic staff.
- Manage prospect video: highlights, cut-ups and evaluation tapes.
- Manage prospect database in OT Scout database (Web and iPad).
- Structure and organize in-state and national recruiting boards.
- Manage lesmiles.net with video staff.
- Manage all recruiting material (In-Home presentation, iPads, graphics, etc).
- Spring and Fall travel management and organization (on/off schedules, available days, etc).
- Manage summer camp testing, workouts and stats as well as assist HC with prospect identification.
- Assist Head Coach, Recruiting Coordinator with roster management/attrition numbers.
- Organization of recruiting events
- Manage prospect ticket requests on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate personnel professional development with NFL organizations.
- Organize personnel department shadowing of NFL organizations on UTSA Pro Day.
- Assist with official and unofficial visit organization and logistics.
- Provides research/analytics for projects associated with NFL combine data, testing methods, trends, ideas etc.
- Assist NFL liaison with NFL scouts and personnel visits.
- Research new technology and cutting edge recruiting materials.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Pro Baseball Team