Director of Athletic Fund
Position Primary Purpose and General Responsibilities
This University Athletics is seeking a Director of the Athletic Fund who will be responsible for cultivating, soliciting, and securing annual gifts that support the mission of the university Athletics. Reporting to the Executive Associate AD, this position works collaboratively with the Development staff to increase annual gift participation and donations.
Minimum Hiring Standards
Minimum hiring standards include:
- A Bachelor's degree;
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years' experience in fundraising required, preferably at the NCAA Division I intercollegiate athletics level;
- Strong oral and written communication skills; and
- Demonstrated knowledge of fundraising principles.
Preferred hiring standards include:
- An advanced degree or training and work experience at a level that equates to an advanced degree;
- Three (3) years' experience in fundraising, preferably at the NCAA Division I intercollegiate athletics level;
- Working knowledge of Paciolan software; and
- Demonstrated knowledge of donor management software.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,101 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Soccer Club