Senior Coordinating Producer/Associate Athletic Director
Essential Job Duties:
The Senior Coordinating Producer position is responsible for the creative direction of assigned sports telecasts, as well as on-site management and administration of those telecasts/productions.
Minimum of a bachelor’s degree required with experience in relevant independent instructional or educational activities; specific minimum experience is at the discretion of the Director of Athletics.
- Has an established ability to create and produce compelling sports news remote telecast and live events; generates and executes assigned remote productions, from concept to execution
- Has an established mastery of the sports production processes and the ability to produce assigned sports/events
- Has a working knowledge of real-time sports productions and graphics
- Has established currency regarding technological advances in animation, video editing and graphics
- Has and applies considerable knowledge of what story ideas and concepts to use for assigned telecasts
- Has good knowledge of sports and sports history
- Master's Degree preferred; 3-5 years senior level management in collegiate athletics preferred; experience at a Division I-A institution or conference office preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,893 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (NC)
High School Coaching