Director of Digital Football Video Operations
This position specifically supports the mission of the University and the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics by assisting in institutional compliance with NCAA and Conference rules and regulations.
Responsible for all coaches’ video needs
- Conceptualizes and designs, with input from coaching staff, videotaping plan with regard to camera positions and assignments.
- Coordinates physical set-up for videotaping of football games and practice for both home and visitor cameras.
- Supervises transportation of equipment to football games.
- Supervises and trains employees in all facets of the operation of the Video Department.
- Produces situational cut-ups and statistical data videos by position, play and formation for coaching staff.
- Maintains computer files and software and performs routine maintenance on equipment.
- Performs upgrades and configuration of video software programs for network system.
- Coordinates and trades film in accordance with MAC and NCAA guidelines
- Performs troubleshooting, software configuration, and problem resolution with external technical service providers which may involve system emergencies with video network system.
- Stays abreast of new equipment available and advises supervisors of equipment and its capabilities.
- Develops short and long-term strategic planning for equipment acquisition.
Responsible for all football post-production needs.
- Produces all highlight tapes for promotional recruitment and motivational use.
- Manage and update interactive display and digital signage.
- Assist with video production and creation as needed.
Responsible for all football design needs.
- Meet the graphic design (including video and motion graphics) needs of for coaches on all platforms (social, website, etc.).
- Coordinate creative designs optimized for target platforms, channels, and technologies.
- Stay on the cutting edge of digital and social media trends as well as best practices in digital design, applying this knowledge to all assignments.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,894 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (LA)