DIRECTOR OF COMPLIANCE - NCAA
The Director of Compliance works under the direction of the Associate Athletic Director for Compliance and Student services. The Director of Compliance is a member of the University athletic department and works cooperatively with student athletes, coaches, athletic department staff, and boosters to resolve and monitor compliance related issues.
- Work with coaches and monitor official and unofficial visits for all prospective student athletes. Work with the athletics business office on all aspects of athletics expense reports, team and recruiting travel, vacation period expenses, and NCAA championship incidental expenses.
- Oversee and manage all compliance related areas of ticketing.
- Manage all aspects of NCAA rules pertaining the playing and practice season declarations, and review the submission of CARA logs.
- Oversee the sports camps/clinics process and the student-athlete employment process.
- Manage all aspects of rules education and rules interpretations.
- Oversee all aspects of financial aid including National Letters of Intent, renewals, non-renewals, and cancellations.
- Oversee and monitor NCAA personnel rules.
- Serve as the athletic department contact and liaison to financial aid and JumpForward.
- Responsible for supervising all student workers and interns.
- Manage and oversee all NCAA waiver processes.
- Responsible for compiling GSR and APR reports with the Associate A.D. for Compliance & Student Services.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,894 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Athletic Conference
High School Coaching
Private Jesuit University