Assistant Athletic Director for Marketing & Promotions
- Experience creating, executing and analyzing marketing and promotional plans.
- Experience with planning and execution of all game day promotional activities, game day scripting, organizing presentations and groups, game day contests and entertainment, and managing in-game elements.
- Ability to develop and execute creative and innovative marketing and promotional campaigns to drive affinity, attendance and revenue for varsity sport programs
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and apply NCAA and Division rules and regulations;
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing;
- Knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & InDesign preferred)
- Experience in building a fan base both on and off line.
- Ability to set and meet goals, and objectives;
- Proven track record in paying attention to the details;
- Motivated to learn and constantly improve processes and tools;
- Knowledge and experience in growing social media platforms;
- Thrive on the ability to work independently
- Highly organized and exceptional interpersonal, presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate area of specialization.
- Three(3) to five(5) years marketing experience in a collegiate or professional sports setting.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,916 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (IL)