Assistant Athletics Director for Development (Director of Development)
Reporting to the Senior Associate Athletics Director, the Assistant Athletics Director for Development is responsible for increasing philanthropic support for the athletics department. Primary duties will include:
- Responsible for portfolio of current and prospective donors to cultivate and close gifts.
- Manage renewal, solicitation, and communication processes for Alamodome football suites.
- Manage game day hospitality, such as the 2011 Club, Touchdown Club and suites.
- Management of fulltime RAF staff members. Provide training and coaching. Ensure goals and performance expectations are met.
- Serves as liaison with university departments and external constituents on behalf of the RAF.
- Creation and management of annual fund budget.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills to establish and maintain good working relationships within all organizational levels and with outside constituencies.
- Advanced analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to make cold calls as well as to develop cultivation and solicitation strategies.
- Highly effective organizational skills. Detail-oriented, self-starter with a demonstrated ability to work independently and manage more than one project simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well with diverse groups of constituents/colleagues as a team member and as a leader in a complex organizational environment.
- Ability to travel and work some evenings and weekends.
- Valid Texas Driver's license or the ability to obtain within 30 days of employment
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,893 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime