- Support the execution of the team brand strategy across owned, paid, and earned media channels.
- Leverage consumer insights and data to develop and implement marketing programs that drive organizational priorities and support annual goals.
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of programs, optimize performance throughout a campaign, and partner with Strategy and Analytics teams to provide key learnings and reporting.
- Partner with Content, Media & Creative departments to create campaigns that grow fan engagement and reach new markets.
- Monitor marketing, digital, and media trends with an awareness of NFL and team-related headwinds that will impact the team.
- Design and execute focus groups to unlock insights and validate value propositions among core audiences.
- Experience working in brand marketing (sports and entertainment experience a plus but not required).
- Possess knowledge of and passion for the National Football League and the game of football.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator who can clearly convey strategies, tactics, rationale and results to peers, partners and leadership.
- Solutions-oriented problem solver with strong project management skills to drive campaigns to completion.
- Execution-oriented mindset.
- Ability to process and make decisions based on data.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends as needed.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time and navigate stadium, including steps, is required.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,916 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment