Team Administrator - Facilities & Game Operations
The Team Administrator - Facilities & Game Operations is responsible for planning and organizing athletic event activities and the preparation of the facility in which they are held. This includes managing logistics such as maintenance, scheduling, crowd control, vendors, and the facilitation of communication and services to campus partners, internal staff, and participants.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates and assists with game management and event operations to ensure facilities are ready and game day support staff coverage needs are met.
- Create, produce and implement a comprehensive operational plan for all athletic events and activities.
- Serves as liaison with all pertinent game/event operations for athletic events with SSC, University Projects Office, Safety and Risk Management, and other appropriate business units within the university community.
- Serves as point person on department-wide event calendar for coordinating shared facility use requests for all coaches and staff members (shared responsibility with the Athletics Directors assistant).
- Coordinates game day support schedule assignments to ensure proper coverage of game operations.
- Manages hiring and training of all game day support.
- Tracks year-round facility maintenance planning and projects to ensure continuous organization and cleanliness of all athletic facilities. Identifies, recommends and coordinates facility maintenance needs.
- Serves as a liaison to University student organizations and community groups for Lion Athletics.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,890 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (LA)