The General Manager reports directly to the Sales Director, and is responsible for the planning, implementation and administration of the relationship between the university and the sports property, as well as selling and servicing school sponsorship accounts.
- This position is responsible for, but not limited too, overseeing and executing the advertising, sponsorship, and corporate relationship building on behalf of the university.
- Functions include the sales, and fulfillment/activation of corporate sponsorships, administrative duties including managing and maintaining activation book and CRM, as well as building and fostering relationships within the athletic department.
- This relationship will have direct oversight over the Account Executive position, as well as any interns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- 2-3 years of sports sponsorship experience
- 2-3 years of sponsorship activation experience
- Very strong emotional intelligence- The ability to manage and/or adjust emotions to adapt to situations
- High energy level and positive attitude
- Willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays (as required)
- Extremely motivated to succeed
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Photoshop, or InDesign preferred
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,916 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Roman Catholic University
Collegiate Sports Administration
Private Jesuit College