Corporate Partnership Manager
- Manage an assigned book of corporate partners, including contract fulfillment and day-to-day contact.
- Develop and manage relationships by engaging with partners and key customers.
- Collaborate with leadership to develop strategic plans to maximize partnership opportunities.
- Adheres to the performance criteria as outlined in the Sales Scorecards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers.
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met.
- Manage several business lines to ensure all corporate partnership elements are fulfilled and all assets are utilized.
- Manage sponsored initiatives on gameday, streams, and other events
- Contribute to the corporate partnership recap process
- Track deliverables and submits reports to leadership and sales team
- Establish new activation departmental processes
- Support marketing staff on gameday, streams, events, and community initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, or relevant area of study.
- 4+ years of experience managing multiple clients in a sports/esports environment.
- High-level organization skills.
- Previous outbound business-to-business phone marketing or sales experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize goals.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends, based on business needs.
- Must be able to communicate with internal and external clients effectively.
- Well-versed in the usage of Microsoft Office / Google products, databases, and CRM systems.
- Experience developing presentations in Google slides; graphic design skills for proposal creation is a plus.
- Knowledge of Esports a must.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,915 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Soccer Team
Sports & Entertainment