- Coordinates and implements promotional campaigns for event and company exposure.
- Leads brainstorming efforts to produce creative promotions.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with community influencers and partners.
- Manages and directs grassroots and viral efforts.
- Plans and conducts market research to identify promotional opportunities.
- Oversees social media platforms and strategies.
- Builds content calendar and runs special promotions across digital platforms.
- Creates and manages eblast campaigns and list management.
- Updates and manages website.
- Assists Director of Marketing in Media Buying for a variety of clients including concerts, family events, consumer shows, comedy shows, and other events as required.
- Assists Director of Marketing in developing advertising budgets for prospective shows.
- Prepares invoicing for event settlements.
- Assists in negotiations for best rates and trade agreements with local media outlets
- Assists Director of Marketing as needed with marketing campaigns for the facility.
- Assists with the management, development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations or related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Event Marketing and/or media buying or related industry experience (i.e. advertising agency, radio/television sales) required.
- Basic Social Media skills (posting, analytics, campaign development) required
- Basic understanding of demographics, media rating metrics and media buying required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Requires flexible schedule to cover events including nights, weekends, Holidays, early mornings and extended hours.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,208 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Crowd Management & Security
National Sports Technology Company
Multi-purpose Indoor Arena