Client Service Executive
- Support and execute all customer service strategies for the MLB Team to deliver a consistently high level of client satisfaction, understanding our customer service philosophy.
- Sell new season tickets as a portion of the departmental goal.
- Use relationships to sell existing ticket holders add-on seats and more expensive seating categories.
- Sell and renew all season ticket holders into existing group and party area inventory.
- Customer relationship management with over 800 season ticket holders and split plan holders by taking a proactive approach on outbound client services.
- Execute a proactive Client Service Plan by way of outbound telephone, mail, e-mail contact, face-to-face meeting, and other systematic communication to ensure retention goals are achieved.
- Maximize the value of existing season and split plan through constant and consistent renewal and up-selling techniques.
- Assist with resolution of inbound inquires.
- Provide support during special events and promotions, as required.
- Adapt and utilize new technology tools (FEVO, One Mob, ZipWhip, ZoomInfo, etc.)
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Game duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited college/university in a related field
- 2-3 years of prior sales experience, preferably in sports/entertainment (inside sales experience a plus).
- Familiarity with Archtics and Microsoft CRM Platform a PLUS.
- Must be highly motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Strong presentation skills a must.
- Strong leadership skills
- Must have advanced computer skills (Word, Excel & Power Point, etc.)
- The ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays as dictated by the home baseball schedule and other outside sales events.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,342 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Women's Soccer Club
Community College (IL)
Professional Soccer Club