Manager, Guest Experience - Training & Development
- Serve as a main point of contact for any guest concerns.
- Maintain an exemplary level of customer service.
- Maintain effective communication that meets the needs of the business and all front-line staff for daily operations, activities, and events.
- Develop and maintain a dependable staff that meet the operational needs of the business.
- Build and support an effective training and rewards program for the Guest Experience staff.
- Assist with guest services policy and procedure development and compliance.
- Support other Guest Service Manager’s in hiring and effective management for their areas of oversight.
- Work with the Senior Manager, Guest Experience to set and support professional development targets.
- Design and implement plans to enhance guest experiences.
- Contribute to improving the guest experience by alerting appropriate departments when problems arise and handling guest complaints and emergencies in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance and administration of current union labor contract.
- Gather all needed information and populate report for weekly event preparation meetings.
- Facilitate regular department meetings to address recurring issues or areas of opportunity.
- Position requires the ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree or 3+ years in relevant field
- Leadership/management experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience hiring, training, scheduling, managing, and motivating a large part time staff.
- Strong observation skills and desire to be proactive addressing guest needs.
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with a diverse population.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, ISS 24/7, Time and attendance, etc.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,208 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Major League Soccer
Sports Facility (IA)