Assistant Director, Marketing
The Assistant Director, Marketing will be an essential member of the department’s external affairs staff with an emphasis on coordinating a wide array of tasks necessary to support the fan experience, promotional activities and sponsor integration for multiple sports in a highly collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Marketing, Sports Management or related field.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills with internal and external stakeholders required.
- Minimum of two years experience developing and implementing collegiate athletic marketing programs.
- Demonstrated proficiency in graphics software.
- 3+ years’ experience marketing in collegiate athletics.
- Experience marketing sports and developing and implementing sponsor related promotional activities.
- Experience in directing, scripting and developing public address announcements for sporting events.
- Experience managing student workers at athletic events.
- Experience working with marketing rights holder.
- Thorough knowledge of the ticket sales process.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,301 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Entertainment & Sports Facilities Company
Sports and Entertainment Industry
Sports & Entertainment Industry
Sports & Entertainment
Major League Soccer