SUMMARY:This position is responsible for the Treasury function of the related and consolidated companies of Pacers Sports & Entertainment. These duties range from the day to day posting and reconciliation of cash receipts and disbursements to high-level, analytical cash management duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Deposit daily cash/checks, make decisions about what account the payment needs to be applied to and post deposits to the GL.
- Process all check refunds and write-offs related to team/box office tickets.
- Post all bank transfers, as well as incoming and outgoing wires/ACH activity, to the GL.
- Reconcile petty cash on a monthly basis.
- Post ticket payment batches to Archtics that are expensed to the GL.
- Post Archtics ticket system batches to the GL and reconcile batches to bank activity.
- Reconcile Archtics ticket system to GL quarterly.
- Post all Ticketmaster receipts/payments to the GL and reconcile the related GL accounts.
- Order cash per diem for teams and distribute and post to GL. Create taxable per diem listing by employee for payroll processing.
- Track all incoming cash receipt/credit card information and resolve credit card chargeback issues and answer (internally and externally) any questions regarding credit card charges.
- Prepare daily cash reports for management and manage cash needs for all cash accounts including building operating bank account.
- Responsible for generating monthly cash forecasts used by senior management and ownership.
- Prepare monthly analysis of receipts, disbursements and payroll activity. Research differences between actual receipts and disbursements and forecasted amounts.
- Other Duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 4-year college degree, plus 3-5 years accounting/finance experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret instructions and reports.
- Knowledge to apply mathematical operations and perform these operations in the course of their daily work.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Employee must make independent decisions when account coding, giving season ticket refunds and investing.
- Employee should have a strong working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,222 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment
Professional Basketball Team
Sports & Entertainment