Head Tennis Professional/Asst Manager
The Assistant Manager/Head Tennis Professional will design, develop, and execute year-round tennis and Pickleball programs and events. This position oversees all the private/group lessons and assists the communication between the clients and the teaching instructors. This position will mentor the PTM tennis and pickleball instructors to train and coach them to be better teaching professionals for their future careers.
Required Work Experience:
- At least 5 years working experience in the tennis industry.
- Experience as a full-time teaching professional at a commercial club, resort, public facility, or country club in the past three years.
- Experience as a collegiate varsity player or a minimum of a 4.5 NTRP playing level (through assessment by search committee).
- Must be computer literate with experience in various software programs such as Microsoft Office.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Required Licenses and Certifications:
- Current USPTA certification at the Elite level.
- CPR/First Aid/AED certified within 60 days of hire.
Additional Education/Experiences to be Considered: Experience in business management, customer service, staff training, event management, and court maintenance is preferred.
- Develop comprehensive programming for clinics, leagues, match play, tournaments, and mixers/socials for all levels of players.
- Supervise, coordinate, train, and schedule teaching staff.
- Develop a marketing plan for tennis and pickleball programs.
- Facilitate and coordinate court usage and develop facility master tennis and pickleball calendar.
- Develop programming budget, facilitate program registration, maintain a database of customer information.
- Coordinate facility events, serve as the primary contact, and lead instructor for tennis and pickleball programs.
- Promote membership and pro shop sales.
- Serve as a positive role model, uphold professional behavior, and work closely with internal staff and participants in a team-based, respectful way.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,287 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Indoor Football Club
Sports Facility (OH)