Security Shift Manager
The Security Shift Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the security staffing operations on campus and in the local Waco area. This includes proactively planning the staffing logistics and managing the execution in accordance with the company standards and required duties for the client. Work hours are 3pm - 11pm (2nd shift), and may include additional nights and weekends.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with client representatives from host venues and attend meetings at the venue as needed.
- Directly oversee staff operations at the venue and ensure/monitor the quality of event operations for venue.
- Typical staff responsibilities include security, bag checking and metal detection
- Oversee staffing levels, ensuring each shift is fully staffed.
- Resolve issues and address needs or concerns as they arise at events.
- Prepare and submit post shift reports
- Ensure compliance with all human resources policies and procedures, including hiring procedures, training, scheduling, and terminations.
- Ensure adherence to all company administrative policies and procedures.
- Develop budgets for all operations and accomplish objectives within the allotted budget.
- Create and track invoices to and from clients and vendors.
- Ensure all billing takes place in a timely manner and follows company policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with company corporate office on a bi-weekly and monthly basis on topics such as payroll processing, invoicing, hiring, and terminations.
- Identify potential process improvements to include cost savings and increased revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Masters preferred) and minimum of three to five years of large-scale sports & event management experience or collegiate/professional football experience required.
- Must show proven leadership and effective communication experience in managing large groups of people in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous football operations experience required.
- Lead by example professionally and personally.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Speaking in front of large groups and conducting training will be required.
- Be computer literate and have working knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Be able to respond to change in a positive and productive way.
- Exhibit an emphasis on customer service.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,208 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Baptist University
Sports Facility (IA)