- Event preparation to include attending all necessary pre-event planning meetings
- Interfaces with clients and team representatives to create staffing and operational event plans
- Coordinates all details of the event
- Oversees and schedules staff for Events
- Communicates with and “Briefs” event staff, event supervisors and event area directors
- Manages supervisors / staff responsible for event coordination activities
- Prepares all paperwork, ensures uniform and equipment requests are submitted, and completes all assigned tasks as planned
- Will be present at all major events, with the ability to mitigate any potential issues that may arise.
- Coordinates various event operational planning timelines to ensure client deadlines are met
- Assists with recruiting, hiring and training of new staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to maintain good client/customer relations and work in a team setting.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate both orally and written with guests, clients and staff.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment and make sound decisions quickly.
- Work necessary hours needed to complete job preparation in addition to event hours.
- Ability to walk significant distances, including up and down stairs, as required to roam throughout the venue.
- Must be able to obtain CA security guard card and complete required industry trainings
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,142 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
National Sports Technology Company