Director of Football Video/Creative Media
The Director of Football Video/Creative Media will work in a creative and collaborative team environment where change is embraced, and innovation is encouraged. The Director of Football Video/Creative Media is responsible for assisting with various team, management, and administrative duties of the Football program as assigned by the Director of Football Operations and the Head Football Coach.
- Oversees and handles all video and technological needs for coaches and student athletes.
- Oversees all aspects of filming and editing of practice and game film on specific sport system (DVSport) for coaches and student athletes (including, but not limited to: data break down, cutups, overlays, headings, and reports).
- Films all practices and home and away games according to CAA and NCAA rules as well as any state and university guidelines including OSHA requirements.
- Provides day-to-day video services, including film collection, practices and game video support (i.e. Films, uploads, and intercut all practices in DVSport; upload all film into DVSport 360; etc)
- Responds to requests for video needs, including game analysis, scouting, and instructional training purposes.
- Acquires film on upcoming opponents.
- Analyze opponent film and collaborate with coaches in preparation of competition strategy.
- Conducts research on cost/benefit analysis for video needs to ensure most efficient use of the Football video budget.
- Ensures all video equipment is kept up to date and in working order.
- Recommends purchase of new equipment and supplies and performs routine maintenance and repairs on instructional media equipment and coordinates equipment to be outsourced for repair.
- Oversee a team of students who will assist with the video operations for football including filming of practices and games, etc.
- Build quality relationships and work collaboratively and professionally with athletics IT, communications and creative services, multi-media, university staff, and student athletes, etc.
- Participate in activities as permissible by NCAA rules related to on campus recruiting of prospective student-athletes, as well as off campus recruiting as requested by the Recruiting Coordinator, Director of Football Operations, or Head Football Coach. Aid at conference Media Days.
- Know and understand NCAA rules related to the on-going performance of duties within an NCAA Division I program and commitment to follow those rules. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and two years of relevant and related experience, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Previous experience coaching or playing at the collegiate level or working in college football required.
- Prior experience managing staff preferred.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to adapt to ever-changing workloads and deadlines while being able able to work well within the team environment.
- Demonstrates an understanding and consideration of the differing needs and concerns of individuals with varying identities, cultures and backgrounds.
- Committed to fostering a workplace culture of belonging, where diversity is celebrated and equity is a core value.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,287 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Ice Hockey Team