Manager, CRM and Email Marketing
- Collaborate with internal teams to craft and maintain marketing calendars.
- Analyze engagement and revenue trends to ensure campaigns are meeting critical metric goals.
- Strategize targeted customer communication programs across digital and mobile platforms to improve retention and maximize lifetime value.
- Collaborate with your team & analytics to generate marketing reports that support data-driven decision making.
- Influence and collaborate across functions in a matrixed environment.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of standard methodologies and latest developments in digital marketing & ecommerce.
- Build and implement audience/creative testing methodologies to achieve important insights and improve campaign performance.
- Seek out new opportunities to innovate.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising or related field, or equivalent professional experience - preferred
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience handling email and direct-to-consumer CRM campaigns
- Extensive experience managing CRM platforms such as Salesforce and Eloqua
- Experience planning, executing, and measuring multi-channel, CRM strategies with the goal of driving short or long-term revenue & consumer growth.
- Confirmed ability to “own the business by the numbers”, using analytics to drive action & optimization
- Experience quantifying subscriber engagement across multiple channels and crafting alignment with overall business goals/initiatives
- Experience communicating with cross-functional partners & maximizing feedback to improve campaign performance
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 714 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
American Football Team
Public University (CA)