Director of Information Technology
- Analyze and understand the different systems and technology present to identify any vulnerability that may jeopardize the security of the infrastructure.
- Understand the current state of how IT is currently being used, what technologies are being used, and how they are secured.
- Document the current state, the desired future state, and any gaps between the two for IT and Network Security.
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management.
- Define practices, policies, and approaches to detect the weaknesses in the systems and find out ways in which to rectify them.
- Consult on and analyze planned projects to provide guidance on how to improve the security plans for each initiative and related IT infrastructure implementation.
- Prepare and document security policies to ensure that the employees have written guidelines of appropriate use of corporate systems and data.
- Lead or participate in information security risk assessments and controls selection activities.
- Participates as a member of the Information Security Emergency Response Team.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline/experience required.
- AWS Certification.
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Network fundamentals and design.
- Security methodologies, tools, and best practices.
- Risk management practices related to physical, logical, and information security.
- Demonstrated ability to implement IT security controls that comply with government, corporate and local regulations.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of IT processes, controls, and governance.
- Must be a flexible and reliable team player, both within own department and our organization.
- Must possess a strong ability time management and task prioritization.
- Must be available to work in Canton, Ohio.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 714 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment