- Fully utilize Microsoft system & reporting capabilities.
- Work with accounting team to review finance processes to continue transforming manual processes into automated, efficient workflows
- Lead the team that manages Accounts Payable, Expense Processing, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, and General Accounting and Reporting.
- Provide accounting support to financial forecasts and annual planning cycle
- Compile annual operating budget, analyze monthly variances, report results.
- Complete sales tax compliance develop processes for ongoing compliance.
- Ensure independent contractors are paid accurately and on-time.
- Renew annual business licenses with applicable municipalities.
- Coordinate cash deposits and withdrawals with the bank and account signers.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 720 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Non-profit Running Organization
Sports Facility (MA)