Broadcast Operations Manager
- Responsible for identifying, contacting, and booking logistics for the successful production of any assigned project.
- Responsible for onboarding part time crew members with HR
- Scheduling and Managing of 30 positions for in house production for NHL Team and NBA Team games
- Hire part time crew positions for Concerts at LCA, DTE, Comerica Park, Meadowbrook and MI Lotto Amphitheatre
- Work as a liaison with outside broadcast and vendor to help with logistics, credential requests, parking, crew meals, etc.
- Complete and/or process all Independent Contractor Agreements, PO's, Certificates of Insurance, vendor contracts, W9's, etc. and ensure all necessary paperwork is complete and handle the processing of invoices
- Assist with game day entertainment: Anthem singers, organist, DJS, etc.
- Responsible for coordination and tracking of all shipping pertaining to production equipment moving to, from or between production locations
- Maintain uniform distribution and inventory
- Coordinate any/all department A/V Request for multiple venues
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- One -Three years of work experience preferably TV production
- Knowledge of broadcast technical operations.
- Must meet all deadlines and work well in advance of a project as well as handle all last minute requests fully
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills a must
- Work schedule will include evenings, weekends and holidays
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 714 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
American Sports and Entertainment Company