Director of Men's Basketball Operations
Oversees all administrative functions of the Men's Basketball Office. Manages the flow and exchange of information, streamlines interactions with important constituents, and drives key initiatives on behalf of the head men's basketball coach. Assumes a wide variety of administrative responsibilities that require independent judgment and decision making with respect to College and Athletic Department guidelines.
Required Qualifications - Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituents, including students, parents, faculty, staff. alumni, and other important program supporters.
- Ability to exercise judgment, confidentiality and discretion in sensitive situations.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, complex environment, and to respond quickly to changes in the workplace.
- Strong computer skills.
- Evening and weekend hours required in addition to regular weekday schedule, including travel for away games and presence at home games
- Commitment to diversity and to serving the needs of a diverse population.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 720 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Ivy League University
Ivy League University
Sports Facility (MA)