- Collect and archive all production elements and finished products and conduct regular evaluation of and feedback for all talent, production people and of content.
- Maintain and track master calendar and all scheduling (team, events, studio and shoot locations, interviews, all departmental needs) .
- Keep and track all production and production scheduling.
- Manage budgets, accounting, payables/receivables; track all expenses and revenue.
- Identify technologies, equipment, and personnel and make recommendations on purchases, rentals, and hirings.
- Maintain future talent files and potential candidates
- Coordinate and track all broadcast media and social media announcements.
- In conjunction with the Director of Public Relations and Senior Director of Media Relations, coordinate all media requests for broadcast talent.
- Track other professional and college sports organizational and individual broadcast talent communication initiatives.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 541 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Women's Soccer Club
Sports Facility (IL)