The Finance Manager will primarily be responsible for annual revenue recognition, contractual revenue tracking, and bank and cash flow reconciliations for the Western & Southern Open.
- Maintain and process all revenue recognition transactions and associated accounts receivable balances.
- Collaborate with Senior Director, Finance and key revenue departments for tracking and forecast updates.
- Maintain detail revenue reconciliations for internal reporting and audit requirements, while serving as a liaison between Ticket Office and Finance team.
- Process invoices for contractual revenue streams and manage cash application process.
- Prepare and review ticket revenue deposits.
- Participate in the monthly and annual accounting close processes.
- Prepare, review, and manage general ledger entries.
- Assist with documenting and developing proper accounting policies and control procedures.
- Prepare prize money accounting files to track on-site prize money and tax reporting.
- Manage use and recording of company issued credit cards.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,497 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Ice Hockey League
Professional Soccer Club
Sports Organization (OH)