Director of Administrative Operations
This position will be responsible for (special) event planning, serve as primary men's basketball contact with a variety of campus offices and will foster and enhance relationships within the Athletic department and University communities that will continue to align the program with the core values of the University & the Athletic Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for oversight and management of assigned special events associated with the men's basketball program.
- Serve as liaison with all men's basketball alumni in support of Advancement and VUAA.
- Manage calendar for a high volume of speaking engagements and public appearances for head coach and assistant coaches.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for coaching staff and assist with reconciling procurement card expenses and receipts for submission in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for fulfilling autograph and donation requests in compliance with NCAA rules and University policies.
- Monitor inventory and maintain stock of all office supplies for the office.
- Assist the Director of Program Administration with community service opportunities and appearances.
- Assist in monitoring the daily upkeep of the Davis Center Facility with University Custodial Services and Athletics Facilities.
- Stay current and maintain competency in all aspects of the position through professional development, reading, attending available training sessions, and develop contacts with colleagues.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,512 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Roman Catholic University