Manager of Event Operations
The Manager of Event Operations – Charleston will be responsible for the overall management and supervision of all aspects of the business.
Duties and Tasks:
- Interview and hire part-time event staff for the Charleston and Myrtle Beach areas.
- File appropriate HR paperwork with payroll staff to ensure all employee information is correct and up to date.
- Hold supervisor and staff trainings to ensure staff stay up to date on expectations and relevant topics.
- Scheduling staff members for events.
- Serve as manager on duty for major events to ensure an overall smooth operation from start to finish.
- Manage event staff from check in through check out during events, ensuring all positions are staffed accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned by the VP of Operations or Owner.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Degree in Sport Management, Business or Human Resources preferred.
- 3-5 Years of progressive experience in the Event Staffing/Management field.
- Experience managing a large team of part-time staff is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Must display a positive attitude and superior customer service skills.
- Must maintain a neat and professional image at all times.
- Position will include working from home or own office during daytime business hours and then at event sites as needed during events.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 529 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Baseball Team (SC)
Minor League Baseball