Customer Service Manager
Additionally, this position assists the Senior Associate Director with the day-to-day operation of the membership office, front desk and Pro Shop by processing memberships and point of sale transactions, maintaining member accounts, communicating with members and patrons about experiences and resolving complaints and concerns via phone, in person or by email in a timely manner.
This position reports to the Senior Associate Director. The Customer Service Manager will work with the Senior Associate Director as well as other professional staff members to maintain a high level of customer service to members and patrons of the Field House. This position is responsible for supervising Customer Service Representatives who provide support in various areas in the Field House. This position will work with program managers of Campus Recreation to assist with programming and events in the Field House.
- Pleasant and cooperative demeanor with a customer service orientation
- This position requires strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills (oral, written, and technological).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work through customer issues to resolution/troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Ability to efficiently document communication
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and Google applications
- Willingness and availability for weekend work
- Two years of experience working in customer service
- Two years of management experience
- Working with a diverse population as well working with students
- American Red Cross CPR/AED and First Aid (or willing to be completed within the first 60 days of employment)
- Bachelor's Degree or High School Diploma with two (2) years of experience in customer service management
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 541 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime