Athletics Digital Media Manager
We are seeking a driven individual to manage the day-to-day planning and execution of the Athletic Department digital media content. Core duties include managing, recruiting, training and maintaining the digital media student workforce.
What you need:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media or related field.
- 3 years experience in social media, communications or digital media, preferably within the athletics industry.
- Experience in graphic design, photography, videography.
- Basic video editing skills.
- Active Drivers License, preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,564 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Liberal Arts College (OR)
Soccer Club, CA