Associate Director of Athletics
The Associate Director of Athletics is responsible for overseeing the management of intercollegiate programs, designing and implementing programs to help with the continued growth of the athletic department. Increase public awareness of university's mission, achievements, and priorities.
- Master's degree is required.
- At least 5 years administrative/coaching experience (preferably at the collegiate/professional level).
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of the NCAA Division III philosophy and rules and regulations
- Strong knowledge of athletic recruiting methods, techniques, rules and regulations
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,540 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment
MA ‧ Private College
Liberal Arts College (MA)