Director of Football Research & Innovation
The qualified candidate will be responsible for doing research and analysis for the football coaching staff in order to aid the football program with novel techniques using analytical tools and methods.
- Assist with the analysis of opposing team strategy, chart tendencies and provide summary reports and analysis to the coaching staff.
- Assist self-scouting offensive, defensive and special team's schemes to identify strengths and weaknesses in the Football Program.
- Track and report key football data, demographics and trends across all levels of football.
- Provide annual statistical reports, and analysis of playing rules proposals, etc.
- Travel with coaching staff and team to provide statistical and operational support.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by coaching staff.
- Provide support across the department and perform other duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,497 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Soccer Club
Sports Organization (OH)
MI ‧ Research University