Sports Business Development Assistant
San Antonio, TX
This position is the perfect entry to a career in professional sports. We are looking for, and will support the development of, a person who sees themselves moving into a role as a sports agent or business development executive in the near future. The Sports Business Development Assistant (SBDA) will be an important part in helping our projects, clients and company grow and achieve new levels.
The SBDA is responsible for supporting all aspects of our growing company through doing important research, documentation and coordination. This individual holds a sports management degree and has a high level of interest in sport, preferably having soccer and hockey at the top of the list.
ABOUT AUDIGR GROUP
We bring world-class sports entertainment to fans across the US through professional sport ownership, consulting and agency. We work in these three different verticals and provide strategic guidance through courses, live events, partnerships, and investments. Our core values are the backbone of our business and guide our hiring process: we are inspirational, disciplined, accountable, transparent, growing, and results oriented. This company operates internationally and is a startup expanding rapidly.
- Conduct research related to professional sport investments and opportunities
- Coordinate marketing activities with Agency clients and arrange for promotional events
- Assist in developing proposals and prospectuses to investors, clients and customers
- Keep Agency clients updated on current possibilities and opportunity
- Assist in identifying opportunities for Agency clients, work, promotion and endorsements
- Stay up to date on all professional sport related activities in the US
- Assisting throughout the Consulting process with deliverables to clients and customers
- Being able to work odd hours and weekends (when sporting events take place)
- Working independently, taking initiative to meet deadlines and targets
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and resourceful; wants to take initiative, sees a need and creates a solution
- Aptitude for building relationships with professionals at all levels of the organization and with clients, both in-person and remotely.
- Desire for continuous improvement and eagerness for learning new skills (often self-taught)
- Self-starter who is working independently and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and strong attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to work extended hours or weekends as needed to support the occasional client events or special projects.
- Must possess a valid/active driver’s license and a functioning vehicle.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s in Sports Management
- Must have played soccer (at any level & duration)
- Extended periods of time sitting at a desk or computer
- This position requires travel
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
As an equal opportunity employer committed to meeting the needs of a multigenerational and multicultural workforce, Audigr Group recognizes that a diverse staff, reflective of our community, is an integral and welcome part of a successful and ethical business. We hire local talent at all levels regardless of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability, and actively foster inclusion in all forms both within our company and across interactions with clients, candidates, and partners.
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: $30,000 - $50,000 per year
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend Availability
- Late Nights & Weekends at Sports Events
- Commission Pay
- Playing Soccer (Preferred)
- Playing team sports (Preferred)
- Coaching team sports (Preferred)
- Project Management (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Catholic University
Professional Basketball Team
Private University, IL