Director Of Women's Volleyball Operations
Director Of Women's Volleyball Operations responsibilities include implementation and oversight of the women's volleyball team's travel. Working with the coaching staff and a variety of fans, alumni, and booster groups Assist with recruiting and organizing camps and clinics for the women’s volleyball program.
- Knowledge of intercollegiate sport structure, including NCAA, conference and institutional rules.
- Demonstrated skills to analyze, interpret, and review NCAA rules and regulations.
- Professional knowledge of the philosophy and objectives of NCAA athletics programs at the Division I level.
- Skills to multi-task and work in a very busy/stressful environment with frequent interruptions.
- Computer skills to develop and maintain efficient modes of communication, compliance, budget and database management.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Public Research University (CA)
Public Research University
Collegiate Sports (CA)