Assistant Director of Sports Information
The Assistant Director of Sports Information position reports directly to the Senior Associate Athletic Director for Media Relations. This position generates content and arranges interviews for coaches, student-athletes, and staff with local, regional, national, and digital media.
- Generate written, oral and visual content; arrange interviews for coaches, student-athletes and staff with local, regional, national and digital media.
- Manage the athletic department website, coordinate with external provider for website, mobile apps, statistical integration, live audio and video streaming, and e-commerce platforms.
- Write news and feature material on athletic department personnel.
- Manage game operations, produce digital and printed publications, gather and disseminate statistical data, and maintain historical information.
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior Associate Athletic Director for Media Relations.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,541 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Horse Racing Complex
Track & Field Facility