Assistant Director of Athletics
The Assistant Athletic Director is responsible for ensuring that all student-athletes and staff members abide by all university, conference, and NCAA compliance rules and regulations. Overseeing all team travel and contracts, as well as serving as the Athletic Department's supervisor for several positions.
- Develop an annual budget in collaboration with the Director.
- Schedule games, practices, facility, and vehicle use.
- Collaborate with the University's head coaches and the Offices of Admissions and Financial Aid.
- Maintain, update, and utilize database information for student athletes as part of an academic success program.
- Oversee the planning and completion of the Athletic Awards Ceremony and other recognition programs and events.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment
Private College, NC
Collegiate Sports Health and Wellness