The Assistant Director has primary responsibility for the operations consisting of training, scheduling, maintenance, financial recording, and other duties needed to make the Adventure and Leadership & Team Training programs successful.
- Bachelor's degree in experiential education, recreation/sport administration, physical education or related field and 3 years of experience or Master's degree and 1 year of experience.
- At least 1 year of program leadership in adventure based programming and/or challenge courses with appropriate field experience in rental centers and climbing wall operations.
- Current Wilderness First Responder (WFR) Certification or willingness to obtain within first 180 days after hire.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise student staff.
- Experience with fiscal management of an adventure or challenge-based program.
- Knowledge and experience in risk management planning.
- Ability for clear, cogent written and verbal communication.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,521 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
NHL Franchise, NC
Minor League Baseball Team