Assistant Director of Media Production
An Assistant Director of Media Production will oversee the production of all Athletics department marketing video and graphic projects. Oversee the operation and maintenance of video and photography equipment. Hire, train, and supervise video and graphic student-interns.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Skill and knowledge in the operation of cinematic full frame video cameras and filming techniques.
- Skill and knowledge in lighting as it pertains to video and filming.
- Working knowledge of audio principles including but not limited to: EQ, Compression, Reverb, Recording, Mixing and Editing.
- Skill in 3D video animation and editing using Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, or similar.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
- Thorough knowledge of Business English and arithmetic; general office methods, procedures and practices.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,498 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Christian University
Minor League Baseball team, CA