The operations manager will manage aspects of operations, including housekeeping, event staffing, set-ups and changeovers, and ADA compliance. It also includes interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; as well as providing feedback and addressing complaints.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university, and 3-4 years related experience in the public assembly industry.
- Knowledge in operational procedures, facility capabilities, industry terminology, event-related services and technical requirements.
- Possess skills and experience in supervising/training personnel.
- Possess any licenses, certificates or training required by local, state, or national authorities.
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, drawings, and other related materials.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,498 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Organization ( Remote)
Sports & Entertainment
Agency partnership, AL
Sports Training (Multiple Locations )
Sports Organization ( Multi-Location)