Director of Intercollegiate Athletics
The Athletic Director is responsible for the development, management, coordination, and supervision of the intercollegiate athletics department, which has 15 programs, more than 20 coaches, and close to 200 student athletes.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Provides visionary leadership, strategic planning and policy development for the athletics program;
- Maintains an athletics program that is committed to the University's mission and strategic priorities;
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships and communications;
- Works with the Foundation to raise funds for the athletic department and develop fundraising strategies with team goals to meet the strategic priorities;
- Leads the development of Athletics fundraising goals and work in close coordination with budget office to meet goals;
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Catholic Research University, IL
Private Roman Catholic University
Sporting and Music Entertainment