Operations Assistant Director of Athletics
The Operations Assistant Athletic Director position will assist with duties related to the overall operations of the athletic business office, including procurement, travel, accounts payable, and personnel actions to support the overall mission of the department.
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- 1 year of experience in facilities, events or related professional area.
- Demonstrated successful collegiate experience preferred.
- Knowledge of recruitment practices, principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Skill in identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,257 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime