Associate Director of Athletics
This position collaborates with internal and external constituencies and establishes and maintains positive and productive working relationships. Individual will work under general supervision and will exercise independent judgment and decision-making authority and must be able to interpret and apply complicated rules and regulations.
- Broad event operations experience.
- Demonstrated interpersonal relations skills.
- Ability to provide clear information on an impromptu basis to individuals or groups of people.
- Demonstrated skills in adaptability.
- Ability to analyze problems and situations, consider viable alternatives, engage in creative thinking and resolve problems both in the long term and on short notice.
- Demonstrated experience working with students, coaches, and administrators in a broad range of situations.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,235 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
WI - University
Ice Hockey Team
Minor League Baseball Team