Culinary Supervisor (PT)
A culinary supervisor is responsible for maintaining inventory pars and controlling ordering for designated areas of responsibility, and this position reports to the culinary management team. responsible for ensuring that exceptional hospitality, food quality, and sanitation standards are always maintained. in-person and predictable attendance.
- Must be a minimum 18 years of age.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a leadership role working in a fast-paced hospitality environment preferred.
- Works well with others; establishing and maintaining effective relationships with fellow workers and supervisors
- Must be able to work in an environment with fluctuating temperatures
- Exceptional organizational skills and prioritization with the ability to handle multiple projects at one time
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,208 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
TX ‧ Private University